Tuesday, June 5, 2012

APRIL/JUNE 2012 GARDEN COMPARISON PHOTOS

Over the past few months, I've been quite busy in the garden. Since moving into my apartment, up until April of this year, I've kept most of my tropical plants in pots because I figured my family would soon be buying a house and we'd move out of our apartment and I wanted to be able to move the plants quickly and easily. But after three years, we've come to the conclusion that we'll be staying put for the time being so I decided that it's time to finally put the plants in the ground. Here are some before/after photos of the garden work I did between April and June, along with a few extra recent photos. You'll notice that there are still a handful of plants still in pots - it's a never-ending work in process! By the way, pretty much all of these new plants will get gigantic so it will be interesting to see how this all looks in a few months.


VIEW #1: BEFORE


VIEW #1: AFTER


VIEW #2: BEFORE


VIEW #2: AFTER


VIEW #3: BEFORE


VIEW #3: AFTER


VIEW #4: BEFORE


VIEW #4: AFTER


Here is another recent view of the garden now. (no "before" photo)

Another recent view of the garden. (no "before" photo)

Here's my favorite recent view of the garden. (no "before" photo)


1 comments:

Nick Kalli said...

Man! You're the King Of The Jungle!! ;-)
thanks a lot for having us.

keep in touch!

Nick Kalli aka "Nick the Greek"

Post a Comment